CCFR Diff Cross Section data
- Data were given by UK : http://hep.uchicago.edu/~ukyang/neutrino/ccfr_cross/cross_ccfr_comb.dat
- Data were corrected for the radiative correction and the non-isoscalar target correction by Data' = Data*Crad*Ciso, where Crad and Ciso were given from the table "cross-ccfr_phys-corr.dat".
- In the plots below, red color was used for neutrino, and blue was for anti-neutrino.
- Points are the CCFR data (radiative & non-iso target corrections applied)
- For the model, SIGBPY() was called as in UKYANG's new formula. This function further calls SIGMCQ(), where all the parameters are used to modify GRV98. Thank you Un-Ki!
- A,B,C[1,2][vec][val,sea][u,d], fPDF were taken from the fit version 4 (v4).
- C1avu=C1avd=MA24, C2avu=Z*C1avu, C2avd=(2*Z+0.605)*C1avd, where MA24 and Z are free parameters. C1asu=C1asd=C1as, C2asu=C2asd=C2as are also fitted.
- Charm mass was set to 1.32, and the iron nuclear effect was corrected.
- Lines are the model calculation from SIGBPY() with VFAC=0, and with Irad=1 (BARCCMU called).
- Color dotted lines are the model with Irad=0, ie., no BARCCMU correction.
- Black dotted lines are the model with the old "X" scaling, with Irad=1.
Comparison plots (One plot for each energy)