Midterm Exam Info¶
Take a peak at the example (and old) exams on Blackboard.
Parts of the exam:¶
- Part 1: True/False - simple questions with binary answers
- Part 2: Multiple Choice Concept - choose answers to questions regarding defining or understanding certain terms.
- Part 3: Short answer programming question. This will be an uploaded file with your code, a simple answer relative to the last question on the example.
- Part 4: Multiple choice programming - given some snippets of code, walk through the code and determine what the answer is.
- Part 5: The Programming Assignment: similar to, but hopefully easier than a lab question. Upload your code to this question
- The exam will be done online, outside of class via Gradescope
- You will have two days to start it and 2 hours to finish once started. You cannot pause the exam.
- Closed book, notes, internet (aside from Gradescope)
- Exam release moved to Thursday October 14th, to allow for Wednesday, October 13th Zoom-based review session.